Friday, January 6, 2012

Time & All Eternity... Starting Now!

Or, I guess technically starting December 16. 2011. Which was 3 weeks ago today. However, I think it's one of those things you recommit to every day and it begins over and over time and time again. There is no "starting point" or "ending point" when it comes to Eternity. We had been preparing for the covenants and vows we made to our Heavenly Father and each other long before we ever knelt across the alter and promised forever. It began even before we entered into this world. I would haphazard that it began even before we officially accepted our Savior's Plan to receive bodies and have the wonderful gift of Agency. Even then the righteousness and choices and decisions we were making led up to the kind of people that we are here and now. But that is a thought for another time.

Can you believe it?? I'm married now!!!
And let me just say that I highly recommend marriage :) It's marvelous! Especially when you have the wonderful blessing of being married to your best friend FOREVER!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment