Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Spicy Instinct Sauce"

I have invented yet another new dish!! :) SUPER yummy!!

Here's the guesstimate on what I actually put into this...

1 2/3 cups of shredded chicken
1 chicken bouillon cubes
1 1/2 Tbs of Canola Oil

Fry that together, then add
1 more chicken bouillon cube
1 cup of water
1 cup plain yogurt
1 1/2 - 2 cups salsa
1 1/2 tsp fennel seed
1/2 tsp crushed bay leaves
1 tsp ground cayenne red pepper
1 tsp garlic
1 Tbs of dried/minced onions
pepper to taste
a dash of Herbes De Provence



Pour this as a sauce over rice. I'm not 100% on measurements, since what I do is smell the seasonings and decide if it has the right smell for the taste I'm going for (Hence my husband deciding to name it Spicy Instinct Sauce).
It turned out really good, though!! Here's to hoping I can re-create this delicious dish in the future, since my husband and I both love it! :)

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment