Good, better, best.
Do not rest
Do not rest
Until your good is your better
And your better is your best.
I was reminded of that poem today when I went to church - not saying that I'm on the WRONG track, per se, but everyone can stand room for improvement. Today was one of those days that I got to have a slight reality check & realize some areas that I really need to work on & get back on track on in my life. So, during Sacrament meeting I went over For The Strength of Youth & marked it, read it, and set goals & commitments.
Now, it has been said that sharing your goals helps you keep them. So, here they are:
- Focus on & prioritize giving a full tithe & fast offering
- Pray morning & night daily (I struggle to remember to pray in the mornings)
- Read the scriptures for at least 10 minutes a day.
- Continue Indexing! Try to do a batch a week, possibly.
- Be organized & clean (both with workspace/bedroom, & clean & nice in appearance)
- Cleanliness is close to Godliness
- D&C 90:24
- Find another job for during the day
- Have the above listed behaviors put into play
- Limit FB usage so that I am using my time in a more frugal manner.
- Have a figured out budgeting plan & be following it
- Find a source of income for all of my needs (Insurance, Orthodontics, Rent, etc)
- Have a savings plan
- Consider deactivating FB account if you are still struggling with wasting time on it.
- Evaluate goals & adjust if needed.
- Have enough money to return to school.
- Continue evaluating goals & adjusting if needed on a monthly basis.
- Prepare for a mission if you are not pursuing a relationship.