Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Real (fake) Wedding Announcement!!

♫ Dun dun dun dun, dun DUN dun dun ♫ !!! Can't you hear the wedding music in the air?? ♥

... Neither can I. But apparently my younger sister can! In the mail the other day, I got my very own wedding invitation... To MY wedding!! Who's the lucky guy?

Remember my post on Jacob Levi Aagad? My teddybear boyfriend? Yeah. That's the lucky guy. My fiance is such a teddybear!! ...Literally.

The wedding invitation that arrived looked like this:

Don't you just love the photoshop? ;) Here's a close up on some of the pictures:



It definitely made for a fun laugh though. :)

2 comments:

  1. hasha i pretty much love that! haha did Eva do that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was Eva's idea :) And my cousin Alex's. As a result, I teasingly had a wedding reception with my teddybear with my friends. It was a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete